Specially formulated for Cats Supports Cats’ Natural Mobility Triple Action formula for:
• Cats require a higher level of dietary protein for maintenance than the dog, since the cat’s ability to regulate amino acid metabolism is limited
• Cats are particularly sensitive to a deficiency of the amino acid Arginine
• The cat has a particularly high requirement for the amino acid Taurine. Unlike the dog the cat cannot meet its requirement from dietary Sulphur amino acids and so requires a dietary source.
• The cat cannot synthesize sufficient Niacin for its needs and has a great dietary requirement for this vitamin
• The cat is unable to convert B-carotene to retinol ( Vitamin A)
• In addition the cat cannot convert sufficient Linoleic acid to meet its requirement for Arachidonic acid. Neither preformed Vitamin A nor Arachidonic acid is found in plant tissues.